Facial Cleansing Cloths
Bisous Facial Cleansing Cloths gently exfoliate and remove all makeup and dirt naturally, without disrupting the pH levels of your skin. Simply wet with warm water, wipe in a circular motion and voila - you are clean.
- Chemical Free - au revoir to toxic nasties like solubilises, emulsifiers, alcohol and preservatives commonly found in many cleansers and makeup removers
- Economical - each cloth is washable & reusable up to 1000 times, saving you hundreds of dollars in wipes and expensive skincare routines
- Sustainable - the only fully sustainable makeup removal solution on the market. No more wipes clogging sewers, choking landfill and polluting our seas and environment.
- Cruelty Free - no testing on animals. We LOVE and care for every creature on Earth.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
These little babies can take off a full face of makeup with nothing but warm water and without having to rub and stretch your skin. The chicest way to cleanse - and one step closer to chic French girl goals.
- Removes all makeup and dirt with just warm water
- Washable and reusable
- Bisous comes in a three pack for effortless rotation
- Sustainable, economical and chemical free
- Perfect for sensitive skin types
- Penetrates your skins pores using nanotechnology
How is Bisous unique compared toÂ other cleansers and disposable makeup wipes?
- OurÂ Facial Cleansing Cloths employ advanced nano-technology fibres to release and remove the oils that bond makeup and dirt to the skin.
- Bisous uses warm water. That's it. No toxic chemicals.
- Bisous cloths feel softer and more luxurious on the skin compared to other makeup removal products.
- Bisous is the only completely sustainable makeup removal systemÂ on the market.Â No plastic waste.
What skin typesÂ is BisousÂ suitable for?
Bisous isÂ appropriate for all skin types: our nanofiber cloth is hypoallergenic, non-irritating, paraben free, and alcohol free.
How do I wash Bisous?
Bisous is machine washable and reusable. Once Bisous is dirty, place inÂ our complimentaryÂ lingerie bag and wash with light colours on a normal cycle. No bleach, no softener, no dryer.
Does makeup andÂ dirt stain Bisous?
BisousÂ does not stain. If, on the odd occasion, Bisous comes outÂ dirty, make sure you don't overfill your washing machine, apply the appropriate amount of washing liquid and rewash.
Can I use my cleanser on Bisous?
You can still use your cleanser either before or after. But the use of product on Bisous blocks the nanofibers from doing their job! The fibers are activated by water so ditch the cleanser and goÂ Au Naturale!
Do you test on animals?
Very important question, no we don't! We LOVE and care for every creature on Earth.
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged as soon as your order is accepted and processed.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal. Unfortunately, we cannot accept checks or money orders.
What can I do if my payment is declined?
Oh no! Here are a few things to check if your payment didnâ€™t go through:Â Check that your cardâ€™s billing details (such as the security code and billing address) match what youâ€™ve entered into our system.
HasÂ your card expired?
Your card issuer may have declined your payment. They donâ€™t tell us the reason for this, so itâ€™s best to check with them before trying your card again.Â If none of these apply, please contact us atÂ email@example.com. Weâ€™re happy to help!
How can IÂ cancel my order?
Please email us atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org soon as possible if you would like to cancel or change your order. Our fulfilment centre processes orders quickly, but weâ€™ll do our best to process your request.
How can I find out more information about Bisous?
You can learn all about our products on our three pack product page or on the About Us section of our store.Â If you have any other questions or thoughts,Â say bonjourÂ by emailingÂ email@example.com
How do I place a return or exchange?
We're sorry you didn't love your Bisous. Please reach out toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ with your order number and we'll organise the rest.
Whatâ€™s your return policy?
All returns must be processed withinÂ 14 days of receiving the order. You will be refunded in full to your original form of payment. Please note, your original shipping charges are not refunded. Email us atÂ email@example.comÂ and we'll help you place the return. Please note that Bisous must be unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
How long does it take to process a return?
Credit card refunds usually take 5-10 business days to appear on your statement.